- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- From the Outside Looking In(to the Corps)…
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- Lowdown on the high water…and room for rivers explained
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: United States Army Corps of Engineers
Last Friday was a day of great for progress in the communication of residual flood risk in California as the High Water Mark from the February 19, 1986 flood was unveiled in Garcia Bend Park in “the Pocket” area of Sacramento. … Continue reading
In many fields, organizations evaluate or audit themselves to improve the way they operate. Because it is difficult to critically analyze from within, such an evaluation often requires going outside the institute (and sometimes the country) to find one who … Continue reading