- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- From the Outside Looking In(to the Corps)…
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- A closer look at the CVFPP (2): Consequence modeling brings out uncertainty in risk estimates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: flood
My time here has been focused on learning what we can take away from the Dutch in terms of water management expertise. What is it, you ask? I know the suspense must be killing you, so I’ll give away … Continue reading
Why it benefits to look closer: Over the past couple of months, I’ve spent considerable time reviewing the Central Valley Flood Protection Plan and some of its technical appendices. The first Draft of the CVFPP is indeed a remarkable piece of work, … Continue reading