- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- Lowdown on the high water…and room for rivers explained
- On communicating that other kind of risk…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: multi-layered safety
Back on U.S. soil for nearly a year, I’ve linked up with another Dutch research institute to launch an initiative aimed at comparing our two countries on one particular matter: implementing multiple layers of safety for improved flood risk management. … Continue reading