- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- From the Outside Looking In(to the Corps)…
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- A closer look at the CVFPP (2): Consequence modeling brings out uncertainty in risk estimates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Here is one clever idea I learned about while living in the Netherlands, a thoughtful gift for Accountability. A Dijkgraaf is the president or chair of a Dutch Waterboard (similar to a US levee boards or reclamation districts). It is an appointed … Continue reading