- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- From the Outside Looking In(to the Corps)…
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- A closer look at the CVFPP (2): Consequence modeling brings out uncertainty in risk estimates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Grand Forks Herald
I wrote an article for the Grand Forks Herald and it was published today (see below). Click to link to the original article. Flood risk exists on both sides of levees As recent research at the University of California, Berkeley confirms, … Continue reading