- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- From the Outside Looking In(to the Corps)…
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- Lowdown on the high water…and room for rivers explained
- Great comparison of French and US regulatory flood maps by @FloodsOrg international committee co-chair, Anna Serra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Bruce MacLock explains Canada’s flood damage reduction program and history. @FloodsOrg US-FR-CA mapping workshop. https://t.co/n9gKOvzOJB 3 weeks ago
- Thanks to Jeanne Reufer of @FloodsOrg Arid Regions committee for laying out how regulatory flood maps work in the U… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago