- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- From the Outside Looking In(to the Corps)…
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- Lowdown on the high water…and room for rivers explained
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
For better or worse, in the United States and in Calfornia especially, we have a strong element of public involvement in most planning processes. Better because it forces transparency, allows voices to be heard, and as Americans we really can … Continue reading
On the Souris River in 2011, higher mountain snowpack than anticipated combined with increased precipitation and full reservoirs meant that dam operators were forced to release more water than normal downstream. Communities below the dam were not prepared for the … Continue reading