- High Water Marks, life jackets, and other “innovations” as California leads in flood preparedness
- Multiple Layers of Safety in the Netherlands and United States
- From the Outside Looking In(to the Corps)…
- Can the Dutch teach us something on the power of communication?
- A closer look at the CVFPP (2): Consequence modeling brings out uncertainty in risk estimates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: flood damage
A closer look at consequence estimation. Learning more about how the Dutch assess flood risk and evaluate costs and benefits over the past eight months has taught me lot about estimating loss-of-life and other consequences. Doing so from outside of … Continue reading